The AFG-3000 series arbitrary function generators include 20MHz/30MHz single channel and dual channel models, designed to meet industry, scientific research, and education applications. In the design of isolated output, all output channels are earth ground isolation, which is suitable for test applications of floating circuit. For instance, connecting an AFG-3000 with a power supply’s DC voltage, the maximum AC-DC cascaded output reaches +42V or -42V. Each channel of dual channel models can be operated independently or multi-units can simultaneously function without taking grounding reference into consideration. Applications are, for instance, the ignition control or transmission device of automotive electronics. The series features sample rate of 250MSa/s, 16-bit resolution, and 8M point memory depth for arbitrary waveform generation. Users not only can save the edited waveforms to the memory to build arbitrary waveforms, but also rebuild waveforms by the AFG-3000’s built-in DSOLink function with a GW Instek digital storage oscilloscope.
- 1uHz to 20 or 30MHz, 16-bit resolution with 1 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude. 1 or 2 channel (s)
- 250 MSa/s sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- 8M Points/channel standard waveform memory
- Input/output signal ground independent of housing and signal ground between channels also insulated.
- Synchronized phase operates up to 6 units and 12 channels
- Pulse waveform parameters can be set independently for more precise timing
- Harmonic signal generator
- Dual channel models support SUM modulation, coupling, tracking, and phase functions
- Built-in AM/FM/PM/FSK/PWM/SUM modulation, sweep and burst functions
- Provide USB/LAN/GPIB (optional) instrument control interface
- IQ baseband waveform output function for AFG-3032/3022