The adjustable slew rate of the PSW-Series allows user to set for either output voltage or output current a specific rise time at the low to high level transition, and a specific fall time at the high to low level transition. This facilitates the characteristic verification of a DUT during voltage or current level changes with controllable slew rates. The manufacturing tests of lighting device or large capacitor during power output-on are mostly associated with the occurrence of high surge current, which can greatly reduce the life time of the DUT. To prevent inrush current from damaging current-intensive devices, a smooth and slow voltage transition during power on-off can significantly reduce the spike current and protect the device from high current damage.
The OVP and OCP are provided with the PSW-Series. Both OVP and OCP levels can be selected, with default level set at 110%, of the rated voltage/current of the power supply. When any of the protection level is tripped, the power output will be switched off to protect the DUT. The PSW-Series provides USB Host/Device and LAN interfaces as standard and GPIB-USB adaptor, RS232-USB as optional. The LabView driver and the Data Logging PC software are supported on all the available interfaces. An analog control/monitoring connector is also available on the rear panel for external control of power On/Off and external monitoring of power output Voltage and Current.
- Voltage Rating: 30V/80V/160V/250V/800V, Output Power Rating: 360W ~ 1080W
- Constant Power Output for Multiple Range (V&I) Operation
- CV/CC Priority; Particularly Suitable for the Battery and LED Industry
- Adjustable Slew Rate
- Series Operation: Up to 2 units (30V, 80V, 160V models only)
- Parallel Operation: Up to 3 units
- High Efficiency and High Power Density
- 1/2, 1/3, 1/6 Rack Mount Size Design (EIA/JIS Standard) for 360W/720W/1080W
- Standard Interface: LAN,USB,Analog Control Interface
- Optional Interface: GPIB-USB Adaptor, RS232-USB Cable
- LabView Driver