CertiFiber Pro’s Optical Loss Test Set (OLTS) double ended fiber optic inspection capability allows you to inspect and certify fiber optic connector end-faces at both ends of your fiber link in less than a second so you can get your job done the first time. This double ended fiber optic inspection capability provides automated PASS/FAIL certification, takes the guess work out of fiber inspection so anyone can be a fiber expert.
Accelerates every step of the fiber certification process
- Optical loss test set with fastest time to certify – two fibers at two wavelengths in under three seconds.
- Encircled Flux compliant as required by ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC
- Merged Tier 1 (Basic) / Tier 2 (Extended) testing and reporting when paired with OptiFiber® Pro OTDR
- ProjX™ management system ensures all jobs are completed correctly and efficiently
- Optical loss test set provides automatic Pass/Fail analysis to industry standards or custom test limits
- Double ended Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector endfaces
- Graphical indication of problem areas on fiber endfaces due to contamination, pits, chips and scratches
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Taptive™ user interface provides simple, animated guidance to eliminate incorrect reference setup and “negative loss” errors.
- Convenient quad module supports both multimode and singlemode loss testing
- Extended singlemode distance range to 130km
- Optical loss test set with built in Visual Fault Locator
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ Management Software
- Compatible with LinkWare™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software