The major features for both channels include 10Vpp output amplitude; 25MHz frequency bandwidth with 1uHz resolution; built-in waveforms of Sine, Square, Ramp (Triangle) and Noise. As to the 1%~99% adjustable duty cycle of Square waveform can be used as pulse signal sources. For the arbitrary waveform, user can edit the 66 built-in waveforms or create a whole new one. Moreover, AFG-2225 carries features of AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM Modulation, Sweep, Burst and Frequency Counter, which can be applied to various communication fields.
In addition to the intuitive and friendly user interface, the 3.5-inch color LCD displays the comprehensive operation information including the true waveform presented at the output. USB Host and Device interfaces are equipped to link the AFG-2225 with other devices, which provide the flexibility of waveform generation for more practical usages. With link to GW Instek GDS-series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSOs), the waveforms of interest can be captured and reconstructed. User can also use the arbitrary waveform PC software to edit the waveform and then send to AFG-2225 directly, or save the waveform into flash drive and then transfer to AFG-2225.
- Wide Frequency Ranges From 1μHz to 25MHz (sine/square wave)
- 1 μHz Resolution in Full Range
- Built-in Standard 120MSa/s, 10bit, 4k Points Arbitrary Waveform for Both Channels
- True Dual-Channel Output, CH2 Provides the Same Characteristics as CH1
- Couple, Tracking, Phase Operations of Dual Channel are Supported
- 1% ~ 99% Adjustable Duty Cycle for Square Waveform
- High Resolution and Colored TFT LCD with Friendly User Interface
- Multiple Editing methods to Edit Arbitrary Waveform Easily
- Built-in Standard AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM/Sweep/Burst and Frequency Counter
- USB Host/Device Interface for Remote Control and Waveform Editing