Using the InTemp app on your mobile device, you can easily configure the CX502 with one of multiple preset configurations, or set up a custom configuration. The logger has a built-in alarm to alert you to excursions. And logger reports can be quickly downloaded to your phone or tablet and uploaded to an InTempConnect® account, where you can analyze and export data as needed.
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get remote notifications of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device. Learn more about the CX Gateway here.
A 3-Point Certificate of Calibration, valid for one year from date of purchase, provides assurance that the data can be trusted when making important product-disposition decisions.
- Integrates with mobile and cloud platforms for a 21CFR Part 11 compliant solution
- Enables fast, remote data transfer; ideal for clinical logistics
- Eliminates need to open sealed containers to retrieve data
- Real-time alerts and automatic data downloads with optional CX Gateway device
- Shortens logger-handling times; no PC or cables required
- Ensures secure data via encrypted technology
- Meets GDP requirements for NIST traceable calibration