- High-speed shock logger with two simultaneously measuring internal acceleration sensors
- Shock measurement mode: measurement always with ±200 g at 6400 Hz and with ±15 g at 1600 Hz simultaneously
- 1 internal temperature, humidity, pressure and light sensor each; measurement frequency/storage rate every 10 min.
- Setting of limit values
- Installed memory is capable of storing over 4 million measured values
- GPS/GNSS receiver
- Rechargeable 2400 mAh lithium-polymer battery, recording time with activated GPS tracking approx. 8 weeks, without GPS tracking at least 1 year
- Removable battery
- Coloured LED for status indication
- MSR175 software package with Dashboard software for easy start-up of the data logger, MSR ReportGenerator for automatic report generation and MSR ShockViewer for detailed analysis of shock events
The tamper-proof MSR175plus GPS data logger seamlessly captures potentially damaging shock events as well as recording the geographical position of the event. This robust data logger ensures compliance with transport specifications and provides indispensable data for identifying liability in the event of damage as well as helping with insurance claims.
Record important transport data for months at a time
The MSR175plus data logger's memory of over 4 million measurement values is sufficient to record data for days or months; over 1,000 shock or impact events can be recorded. The two acceleration sensors simultaneously record shocks in the measuring ranges of ±15 g and ±200 g. A measurement/storage rate of up to 6400 times per second is used. In addition, the robust mini data logger measures and stores temperature curves, humidity, air pressure and light. The 2400 mAh lithium-polymer battery, rechargeable via USB, ensures a long logger runtime - even with activated GPS tracking.
Locate critical transport events using GPS tracking
Where and when exactly did an event take place during transport or storage that was outside the preset tolerance limit? To enable you to answer this question quickly and conclusively, the MSR175plus is equipped with a GPS/GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver. The satellite-supported position data is stored by the data logger, allowing the location of a transported item to be quickly determined and documented in the event of a damage.
Simple operation together with extensive evaluation options
The software package for the MSR175plus includes three programs: MSR175 Dashboard, MSR ReportGenerator and MSR ShockViewer. With the MSR Dashboard, configuring the MSR175 and reading measurement data via USB is child's play. To call up a clear report of the measurement data after transport, simply click on the MSR ReportGenerator. The basic version of the MSR ShockViewer is available for detailed evaluation of shock events.