With the SONAPHONE Pocket you identify problems even before they arise and create value at all levels of your company. Just by detecting and eliminating leaks you can reduce the energy costs for your compressed air system up to 30 percent. This also has positive effects on your operational safety and system productivity through early warning of bearing failure and evidence of partial electrical discharges.The SONAPHONE Pocket is supplemented by extensive accessories in the form of airborne and structure-borne sound probes. You will receive the appropriate probe for your application from our product range, which you can attach to the device with just one simple movement.
- leak detection with compressed air, gas and vacuum systems,
- wear control on rotating machines,
- providing evidence of partial electrical discharges where there is insulation damage,
- functional testing of steam traps and valves and
- tightness testing of unpressurised systems.