Onset’s HOBO MX1102 CO2 logger makes it more convenient than ever to measure and record CO2 in buildings and other non-condensing environments. It measures CO2 from 0 – 5,000 parts per million (ppm) – and our free HOBOmobile app* allows you to access data right from your mobile phone or tablet within a 100-foot range.
The MX1102 also features a USB port so it can be used with a computer running HOBOware graphing and analysis software.
Remotely access your data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software with the new MX Gateway.
- Runs for six months on four AA batteries
- LCD displays current readings and logger status
- Works with Onset’s free HOBOconnect app
- Meets ASHRAE guidelines for reopening schools
- Remote access to your data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software with the new MX Gateway
- Audible alarms notify you of problems
- Self-calibrating CO2 sensor ensures optimal accuracy and lower maintenance costs
- Patented connectivity technology