They use two different weighting filters required by the IEC651 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2 for audio filtering. The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments (ie 94 dB 1 kHz etc).
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of safety engineers, health, industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A weighting 30 ~130dB C weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digits LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- Max/min recording
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
- Accessories supplied: carrying case, user manual and 9 V battery (installed)
- CE, designed to meet IEC651 type2, ANSI S1.4 type2