24-channel On-line Partial Discharge Monitor for Temporary Installation
The HVPD Kronos® Portable Monitor is an on-line Partial Discharge continuous monitoring system for short-term installation. This monitor is designed to be moved around the network for short-term On-Line Partial Discharge monitoring sessions of 1-3 months. It provides a diagnostic insulation condition assessment of in service plant, including switchgear, cables, transformers and rotating machines of 3.3 kV and above.
It can be used routinely or after a high PD level is detected with the PDS Insight™ or HVPD Kronos® Spot Tester. The system trends PD activity over time and detects any load variances and intermittent PD activity. Uniquely in the market, we provide a dedicated service contract in conjunction with the monitoring technology and HVPD Kronos® Ultimate Software to provide a comprehensive support to Condition-Based Management scheme.
- Suitable for short-term continuous monitoring of 1 to 3 months.
- Supports Condition-Based Management schemes, reducing unplanned outages, downtime and maintenance costs.
- The 24-channel HVPD Kronos® Portable Monitor captures six signal channels synchronously using its unique Smart Multiplexer.
- With 24 sensor inputs, a single HVPD Kronos® Portable Monitor covers up to four HV motors/transformers together with the switchgear and feeder cables.
- Generates a simple on-line Partial Discharge criticality number for the asset from 0-100% through benchmarking and trending with the central HVPD Database.
- It is compatible with our range of on-line partial discharge sensors for all applications.