The HVPD Kronos® Permanent Monitor is engineered for the 24/7/365 continuous monitoring of complete electrical networks.
Available in four, six and 24-channel inputs, the the HVPD Kronos® Permanent Monitor captures up to six signal channels synchronously using its unique full cross point Smart Multiplexer, and provides information to help you prevent unplanned outages.
This means multiple monitors can relay the condition of assets back to you in HVPD Kronos® WebView for all sites and networks, via a local server running HVPD Kronos® Ultimate Software.
The HVPD Kronos® Permanent Monitor is supported by our intuitive web-based platform HVPD Kronos® WebView.
A traffic light system indicates asset condition. The information shown is powered by HVPD Kronos® Ultimate Software, our analysis suite which uses event recognition algorithms to give a detailed breakdown of PD activity.
Navigate across all sites and focus on the individual assets in just a few clicks.
- Continuous on-line PD monitoring technology suitable for the insulation condition monitoring of incipient HV insulation faults and on-line PD trends in HV networks.
- Suitable for monitoring complete HV networks, including cables, switchgear, transformers and rotating HV machines.
- With 24 sensor inputs, a single HVPD Kronos® Permanent Monitor can monitor up to six HV motors.
- The 24-channel HVPD Kronos® Permanent Monitor captures six signal channels synchronously using its unique Smart Multiplexer.
- The HVPD Kronos® Permanent Monitor distributed across an HV network continuously transfer the insulation condition data to the central HVPD on-line PD Measurements Database installed at the customers control centre for logging, benchmarking and trending of data through upload to the HVPD data centre.
- Generates a simple on-line PD criticality number for the asset from 0‒100% through benchmarking and trending with the central HVPD on-line PD Measurements Database.
- Remotely accessible via a wide range of industry communications standards, including Modbus, DNP3.
- All HVPD Kronos® Permanent Monitors are networked and communicate back to the central Partial Discharge Monitoring Server (PDMS) for coordination and organisation of data.
- Alarm notifications if PD levels increase by certain percentage