On the other hand, a variety of materials are explosible in dust form. Some examples include: food (e.g., candy, sugar, spice, starch, flour and feed), grain, tobacco, plastics, wood, paper, pulp, rubber, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, dyes, coal and metals (e.g., aluminum, chromium, iron, magnesium and zinc). These materials are used in agriculture, chemical manufacturing, pharmaceutical production, furniture, textiles, fossil fuel power generation, recycling operations, metal working and processing (including additive manufacturing and 3D printing) and many other industries and processes.
- Measures 6 sizes of particles: 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 2.5 µm, 5.0 µm, 10 µm
- Offers a robust, 80 MB internal memory
- Features a large, full-color LCD display with backlight
- Includes a built-in camera for image and video recording
- Contains sensors for measuring air temperature, dew point and relative humidity
- Displays temperature measurements in degrees Celsius (°C) or degrees Fahrenheit (°F)
- Share on social media: