A camera small enough to carry every day without worry. Always at hand. Stands up to dirt and water. Can survive a 1-meter drop. Now enhanced infrared inspections are right in your pocket for quick temperature scans of electrical equipment, machinery and other assets. With Fluke Connect Asset Tagging you eliminate the tedium of sorting and organizing your infrared images. By simply scanning your asset’s QR code or barcode, your infrared image and all of your date and time stamped information will be stored to your predefined folders. Send via WiFi or automatically upload once you connect to the network or computer via USB. It's about time. Now you can more efficiently save, find and report on issues before they become problems.
• Continuous touchscreen IR-Fusion™, slide your finger across the screen to adjust the setting.
• Automatically organize and file thermal images with Fluke Connect™ Asset Tagging
• Fully radiometric thermal imager with 120 x 90 infrared resolution (10,800 pixels)
• 3.5" LCD touchscreen display for easy troubleshooting
• Can withstand drop up to 1 meter
• Water and dust resistant—IP54 enclosure rating
• -20 °C to 400 °C (-4 °F to 752 °F) temperature measurement range