Hioki PD3129 is a non-contact phase rotation meter that detects the phase of electrical current flow within insulated wires without using metallic contact voltage clips. The green arrow indicates normal phase, which can be useful for visual reports that document the proper completion of electrical work.
CAT III 600 V
- Simply clip clamps onto wire insulation
- Green LED arrow clearly shows phase direction, perfect for visual reports
- Rotating LED indicator shows the phase sequence for a 3-phase power supply at a glance
- Intermittent beeps signal positive phase; continuous tone signals reverse phase
- Magnetic base allows the instrument to be secured on a distribution panel