Using the Fluke Connect Mobile App it’s now easier than ever to manage your vibration screening workflow. Integrated machine profile functionality allows you to setup machine profiles using the app and then push them directly to your 805 FC Vibration Meter. Users can then use the list of machine profiles to create work orders, and develop route based maintenance schedules which can be dynamically sent to technicians in field, helping to ensure the proper focus on critical assets. Once a machine is tested, the 805 FC communicates the results directly to the app and associates them with the proper profile and route. This data can easily be shared between teams, so you can make better maintenance decisions.
- Reliable, repeatable, accurate device for checking bearings and overall vibration
- Features innovative sensor design that minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Provides consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Offers four-level severity scale to assess urgency of problems and bearing condition
- Allows you to export data via USB or wirelessly, through the Fluke Connect® mobile app
- Compatible with Fluke Connect® Mobile App that can transmit measurements to your smartphone to be shared in real time
- Enables you to get authorization to take next steps in an instant if machine health is at risk via Fluke Connect™ mobile app*
- Quickly create asset list and work order on your PC, setup machine profiles using Fluke Connect App on your smart device, push routes to your 805 FC for your technicians in the field.
- Take accurate, reliable measurements at both low and high frequency ranges
- Store results in the cloud and share data with your team remotely
- Minimize measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure