The extra-wide jaw easily clamps around large conductors, typically found in high-current applications. The extra rugged design and CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V ratings add an extra element of user protection when taking high-powered measurements.
- Reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A AC + DC True RMS, 1400 A AC, and 2000 A DC
- The large 58 mm (2.3 in) jaw capacity is suitable for large or multiple conductors
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rating for added user protection
- In-rush current measurement captures ‘power-on’ surge current with accuracy and repeatability
- High voltage measurement of 1000 V AC + DC True RMS, 600 V AC, and 1000 V DC allows the user to perform multiple tests with only one tool
- Resistance to 400K ohms coupled with a continuity beeper provide the convenience of a multimeter in a clamp meter.
- Accurately measure frequency up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Quickly analyze readings using the MIN, MAX, and AVG functions
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Use the display hold feature to capture readings even when the display cannot be viewed
- Use the low-pass filter to smooth out noisy loads and stabilize readings