MicroScanner PoE Capabilities:
- Quickly determine if a problem is caused by a bad or unconnected cable, insufficient power, or a Powered Device (PD).
- Information for the Network Engineer to investigate potential switch configuration or malfunctions.
- PoE Switch Verification – Determine if a switch port can provide enough power by reporting PoE class (0-8).
- Powered Pairs – Graphically identifies powered pairs. Including Dual Signature where the switch port delivers power on 2 or 4 pairs (802.3bt or PoE ++)
- Active Switch Detection - Determine if a cable is connected to a switch port and port speed up to 10G
- Cable Testing – Identify any shorted, open or crossed wires at both ends, length of each pair, and send tones to find cables.
- Validate and troubleshoot your Industrial Ethernet copper cabling
- PoE Injector verification - Display injector voltage level
MicroScanner Series Features:
- Straightforward Interface – Graphical wiremap, length, cable ID, and distance to fault displayed on one screen
- Multimedia Support – Tests all common media types including RJ11, RJ45, Coax(MS2 only), with no need for adapters
- IntelliTone Toning – Trace virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning
- VDV Service Detection – Verifies today’s media services, including 10/100/1000 Ethernet, POTS, and PoE
- Oversized Display – Large, backlit LCD makes results crystal clear whether in bright sunshine or a dark closet
- Magnetic Strap (included in MicroScanner kits) - Allows technicians to keep their hands free and their tester safe from potential drops and accidents with strong rare earth magnet