Every day you work hard to get the job done. Fluke gets that. For over 70 years, we have worked with people in the industrial trades. We understand that you need thermal imagers that will get the job done; rugged general use, every day thermal imagers that are easy to use, accurate and create high quality images. The Fluke Ti401 PRO is exactly this type of camera. It is an ideal camera for certified or uncertified thermographers working in:
- Choose the thermal camera that gives you in-focus images in a matter of seconds. LaserSharp™ Auto Focus uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance from your designated target and immediately adjusts the focus.
- See small details in the image and discover anomalies faster with 640 x 480 resolution thermal images
- On the thermal camera, adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion™ technology
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements (mechanical, electrical and thermal) and organize them by piece of equipment with Fluke Connect™ software
- Simply the best optics to transmit energy and produce high quality infrared images. Fluke thermal cameras use only 100% diamond-turned germanium lenses with specialty coatings.
heavy commercial facility maintenance
commercial building diagnostics
The rugged tool you need to establish and maintain a preventive maintenance program.
2-meter drop tested
Capture more than you’d expect, at a price you wouldn’t
Equipped with a unique combination of 640 x 480 resolution and field of view that offers the flexibility to capture measurements in tight spaces or from a distance, even the novice thermographer can capture images of critical issues before they become failures. This well priced camera offers the highest resolution in its class along with the best-selling features from Fluke. With temperature measurements up to 650 °C, it is suitable for most industrial environments.