6-point-calibration certificate and software included
Recorded measured data of the MSR BudgetLine loggers can easily be transferred to a PC using the USB interface. When the data logger is stopped, a PDF report is automatically generated, which can be saved or printed for documentation purposes.
The MSR BudgetLine data loggers are DIN12830 and 21 CFR 11 compliant and conform to the EU regulations for storage and transport of cooled and frozen goods, as well as those of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Reusable PDF data loggers for mass application
- Internal temperature sensor, -30...+70 °C temperature range (MSR63, MSR83, MSR64, MSR84)
- Internal humidity sensor, 0...98 % rel. humidity range (-30...+70 °C) (MSR64, MSR84)
- 6-point-calibration certificate stored on the logger
- Available with or without display
- Life of the battery approx. 1 year, battery replaceable
- Clear status and alarm LEDs
- Automatic PDF report generation of recorded measured data
- Free MSR BudgetLine software to configure the data logger on the PC
- Fast data transfer by USB interface and straight forward assessment on the PC
- Free TLog Explorer software for further data analysis