AirMagnet Survey PRO enables network professionals to design, deploy, and validate Wi-Fi 6 networks for optimal performance, security, and compliance. It also calculates the ideal quantity, placement, and configuration of APs for a successful wireless LAN deployment. AirMagnet Survey PRO goes beyond simply verifying RF coverage by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput, and packet statistics by allowing you to use any Wi-Fi adapter or AirMapper™ Site Survey on the AirCheck™ G2 and EtherScope™ nXG. Survey PRO helps you get Wi-Fi installations right the first time, preventing costly rework and user complaints.
- Plan and design Wi-Fi 6 networks without physically rolling out any APs.
- Collect real-world data by performing true end-user experience measurements using any Wi-Fi adapter or AirMapper™ Site Survey on the AirCheck™ G2 and EtherScope™ nXG.
- Generate heatmaps that provide full visibility of WLAN coverage, noise, SNR, interference, throughput, data rates, retries, loss, Voice-over-Wi-Fi MOS, and more.
- Save time by performing active, passive, and spectrum surveys in a single walk-through.
- Easily customizable templates provide users with flexibility by allowing the creation of various reports.
- AirMagnet Survey on Demand licenses available. Run multiple independent site survey projects at the same time. Cost-effectively enable hundreds of surveyors. Use licenses only when you need them. Click here to learn more.