Features such as mA sourcing, simulation, and measurement; simultaneous display of mA and % of span, and selectable step or ramp outputs, helps you work more efficiently and accurately. And you can quickly change the 9V battery without breaking the calibration seal.
- Includes HART® compatible resistance connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators
- Features push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- Includes 0-100% "span check" for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests
- Includes a 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM
- Measures V DC to 28 V
- Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
- Offers 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
- Features an innovative output adjustment dial.
- Comes with a protective yellow holster with test lead storage and a three year warranty
- High performance loop calibrator for calibration, repair, and maintenance
- Features large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation.
- Provides simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- Delivers mA accuracy of 0.015%
- Provides 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate, and measure