Plus, it offers the other capabilities you need most to calibrate mA loops including:
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure
- 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
- Easy battery exchange without opening the case
- Includes “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- Includes a 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM.
- Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
- Offers 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
- Comes with a protective yellow holster with test lead storage and a three year warranty
- Powerful loop calibrator that provides a very cost effective, integrated solution for calibration, repair, and maintenance of milliamp loops
- Provides simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- Delivers mA accuracy of 0.02%
- Features push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks