Since dirt can be an issue before, during, or after fiber optic certification testing, and migrate from one fiber optic connector end-face to another upon mating, both sides of any connection must always be cleaned and inspected. Further, mating contaminated fiber optic connectors can cause permanent damage as microscopic debris is crushed between end-faces in physical contact. Even factory terminated patch cords or pigtails must be inspected as protective caps do not keep fiber optic connector end-faces clean. Avoiding this common cause of failure, starts with inspecting the fiber optic connector end-face and eliminating any contamination before insertion into a bulkhead or piece of equipment.
The FI-7000 FiberInspector Pro is a fiber optic inspection scope that allows you to inspect and certify fiber optic connector end-faces in 1 seconds so you can get the job done the first time. This fiber optic inspection scope provides automated PASS/FAIL certification take the guess work out of fiber inspection so anyone can be a fiber expert.
- Automated Pass/Fail certification of fiber optic connector end-faces
- Graphical indication of problem areas due to contamination, pits, chips, and scratches
- Certify to industry standards - IEC 61300-3-35
- Eliminate human subjectivity from fiber optic connector end-face measurements
- Save fiber optic connector end-face views during certification process
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection