The RPM33 provides both contact (2 to 19,999 rpm) and non-contact (2 to 99,999 rpm) RPM measurements for enhanced versatility. Laser guided non-contact RPM measurements taken up to 1.6-foot (500mm) away for added safety. Readings are displayed on the large five-digit backlit LCD. Store/recall 10 data sets in memory with 4 parameters (measurement, max, min and average). Comes with contact wheel for linear surface speed (0.2 to 6560 feet/minute; 0 to 1999.9 meters/minute) or RPM measurements, 9-volt battery, reflective tape, carrying case, and user manual.
- Large 5 digit backlit LCD display
- Microprocessor based with quartz crystal oscillator to maintain high accuracy
- Store/recall 10 data sets in memory with 4 parameters (measurement, max, min and average)
- Wide RPM (photo and contact) and Linear Surface Speed/Length (contact) measurements
- Laser guided for greater distance non-contact measurements up to 1.6ft (500mm)
- Complete with contact wheel for rpm or linear surface speed/length, 9V battery, reflective tape and soft case