Wireless Irradiance Meter: No leads required
To perform precise I-V curve measurements, real time irradiance and temperature data is needed. The included IRR2-BT irradiance meter wirelessly connects to the SMFT-1000 to communicate data in real time, providing the most accurate I-V curve measurements possible. If the wireless connection is interrupted for any reason, the IRR2-BT will continue recording data for up to 17 hours that can later be matched to tests taken with the SMFT-1000.
It’s a hassle to change the configuration of test leads constantly while doing different tests. With Fluke’s “Keep the Leads” system, less time is wasted on set-up, and less user errors occur while testing PV systems. Now you can get more testing done in the field in less time
Color Screen with Integrated Interface: On-screen instructions provide an easy walkthrough of tests
Switch the SMFT-1000 to Auto Test Mode to perform an automatic sequence of tests in a variety of combinations:
-With insulation test or without insulation test
-IEC 62446-1 testing for Category 1 or Category 1 and 2
-IEC 62446-1 testing for Protection Class I or Protection Class II
Record visual inspections, then manage data with TruTest™ Solar Software
To meet PV system IEC regulations for visual inspections, the SMFT-1000 features a convenient setting in which to record observations directly to the memory. Later, the information can be downloaded to the TruTest™ software and incorporated into the project report.
TruTest™ allows for solar asset management, data storage and reporting on a single platform. Whether you are analyzing panel efficiency through I-V curves, or safety testing the system through the Category 1 test regime in conformance to IEC 62446-1, proper data management is critical for producing easy-to-understand reports for clients. TruTest™ Software allows you to quickly and easily import measurement results directly from your solar multifunction tester to computer, organize and analyze the data, compare individual asset data against previous measurements imported and provide a comprehensive and visual client report.
- Easily manage measurement data from solar site installation and commissioning testing
- Quickly create inspections and reports compliant with IEC 62446-1 and other directives
- I-V curve analysis with easy pass/fail visuals; see changes in I-V curve over multiple site visits
- Compare site data to previous site data to see changes over time
- Download your free 60-day demo version of TruTest™. Purchase a software key to unlock the Lite or Advanced version.
On-location I-V curve results: compare manufacturer I-V curve data to measured data instantly
While taking an I-V curve reading in the field, the SMFT-1000 will display the curve as it loads in the test data, against the module specifications as defined by the manufacturer. This makes it easy to immediately confirm measurements without the use of a laptop or tablet. Run the I-V curve test on new installations to confirm they are working according to the site specifications, or to test if existing modules or strings are working to their expected performance levels.
- All-in-one PV system test solution meeting IEC 62446-1 standards for Category 1 and Category 2 tests
- Open-circuit voltage (VOC) measurement at the PV module/string up to 1000 V DC
- Short-circuit (ISC) current measurement at the PV module/string up to 20 A DC
- On-location I-V curve results compares manufacturer I-V curve data to measured data on the analyzer screen
- Compatible with Fluke TruTest™ data management software
Introducing the Fluke SMFT-1000 Multifunction PV Tester and I-V Curve Tracer