In addition to voltage detection, the NC3 can be used for testing relays and solenoid valves without having to fully dismantle the equipment. On detecting a magnetic field, a bright yellow LED illuminates the tip of the tester. Applications include troubleshooting and servicing of control equipment in process industries, energy, transportation and pneumatic and hydraulic control systems.
A built-in torch in the tip is ideal for use in low light areas clearly illuminating the area under test. Auto power off and a recessed on button ensure a long battery lifetime and the NC3 functionality also includes low battery indication.
The NC3 replaces the Martindale VT3.
||indicates 4mm approx. from a conductor at 240V AC
||Audible and LED
||BS EN 61010-1
||2x AAA batteries (included)
||55g (incl. battery)
||155mm length, approx. 25mm diameter
- Voltage and magnetic field detection
- Audible and visual indication from 200V to 1000V AC
- Red for voltage, yellow for magnetic fields
- Extended probe for easy access
- LED torch for use in low light
- LED pulse and auto power off