simplifies the process of Wi-Fi network validation and troubleshooting by automatically comparing the AirMapper Site Survey data collected on-site to a set of pre-defined (user customizable) thresholds, providing a visual Pass or Fail indication on the heatmap. With InSites, there is no need to be an expert to analyze Wi-Fi heatmaps and identify wireless network problems anymore. The InSites intelligence in Link-Live now makes it easy for anyone to quickly identify Wi-Fi network problems. Note: AllyCare support required for some functionality.
- Complete faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with handy mobile platforms that also feature in-depth analysis tools.
- Perform enterprise-grade surveys without the need of a dongle or tethered device.
- Conduct Bluetooth/BLE surveys using EtherScope nXG to visualize coverage or reach of individual beacons and quickly spot provisioning errors.
- View professional SNR, noise, and interference measurements on an easy-to-use handheld instrument.
- Simplifies the process of validating new installations or locating rogue devices by automatically triangulating the position of access points on a floor plan through the use of Link-Live.
- Automatically identify common Wi-Fi network problems using the InSites™ intelligence in Link-Live.
- Examine real-world coverage and gain insight into user experience to avoid performance complaints and costly Wi-Fi network re-design—See what the user is experiencing at that moment!
- Collaborate—Visualize and freely share survey data with others through Link-Live Cloud Service (no operating system restrictions) or AirMagnet® Survey PRO.
AirMapper Site Survey on AirCheck G2 or EtherScope nXG provides accurate and complete heat maps by measuring Wi-Fi performance from the perspective of other mobile devices WITHOUT the need for cumbersome laptops, dongles, or tethered devices. Users can map RF signal coverage, noise, interference – and more! – and visualize Wi-Fi network performance at every location on the floor. The ease and portability of this solution enables technicians to quickly troubleshoot or validate the Wi-Fi network by measuring the real-world experience of mobile device users.
With the cloud-based Link-Live service or AirMagnet Survey PRO creating powerful visualizations of the recorded Wi-Fi data, centralized engineers can analyze test results from far-flung remote sites without travel.
EtherScope nXG users can perform a passive Bluetooth or BLE site survey using the AirMapper app and internal radio, thus providing full visibility into Bluetooth network coverage and performance through Link-Li