UVollé family incorporates the DayCor® technology, and features thereby very high sensitivity to corona signals and perfect signal positioning. UVollé has a large Sun Readable WVGA LCD, perfect for inspection in sunny conditions, and a powerful LED flashlight, to support poor lit inspected objects. UVollé is fit for remote testing of high & medium voltage apparatuses. UVollé enables seeing pinpointed image of corona partial discharge and the emitting source. The visual information can be augmented with further data about the ambient conditions and GPS, recorded and stored for analysis and documentation. UVollé reveals and displays, in real time on-the fly, existing voltage related faults.
- Recorded AVI videos and BMP pictures stored on a removable flash card with audio annotation, counted UV events, date & time, gain value. Media can be played on the camera's LCF or on an external monitor via BNCjack. NTSC.
- Field of view- 6.4 x 4.8
- 5" WVGA 800X480 px color sun readable TFT LCD 1000 cd/m2 with adjustable backlight.
- Integrated with 2 levels of brightness, improves quality of media recorded in dark spaces.
- Manual & auto focus ranging 1.5m l 4.9ft to infinity. 120 optical x digital visible zoom, 3 steps UV zoom.
- 1.39 kg l 3lb weight ; 29LX13.6WX8.5H cm
- On screen menu and swift buttons. default settings can be personalized.
- Power sources; a rechargeable Li-Ion battery with over 4 hours run time. External charging.
- Communication port-RS232
- UVc spectral range: 240-280nm. Minimum partial discharge detected: 1 pC @ 10m minimum RIV detected: 3.6dBuV !1MHz @10m.