The LinkRunner AT Network AutoTester offers user-configured AutoTests for a wide range of important tasks. This network tester’s quick cable test and switch identification facilitate fast problem isolation. Test results can be automatically uploaded to the Link-Live Cloud Service to improve collaboration between network engineers and technicians, creating greater job visibility, project control, and fleet management.
- Use network connectivity test to accurately test and identify network connectivity problems with the 10 second AutoTest
- Network connectivity test for twisted pair and fiber optic Ethernet links at 10, 100 and Gigabit rates
- Verify twisted pair Ethernet cable length and wiremap with the network cable tester
- Measure Power over Ethernet under a load with the TruePower™ Power over Ethernet (POE) tester
- Discover the nearest switch and VLAN
- Save network connectivity test results on the network tester or in the cloud with zero-touch reporting
- Streamline management of network connectivity test results, reports, projects and staff with the companion Link-Live Cloud Service
- Select the right LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester for the job: LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester-2000 or LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester-1000. See the comparison chart for feature differences.