The TTR300 Series are ideal for use by power transformer manufacturers. Their unique testing procedures and storage capability allows an operator to set up and test difficult three-phase transformers (with multiple tap changers and bushing CTs) in a fraction of the time than it used to take with other TTRs. This test also includes a pass/fail limit of individual ratios.
- Stand-alone or remote-control operation
- Accurately measures ratio, phase deviation and excitation current
- Field upgradeable without compromise to calibration
- Built-in capability for storing and downloading test results in an XML format, via RS-232, Ethernet or USB ports (depending on model)
- Works in the presence of high interference/high voltage
- Highest ratio measurement (45,000:1); highest accuracy (0.1%)
- Displays % error vs. name plate with pass/fail limits