TRAX is a multi-function test system for transformer substation testing. The test system replaces numerous individual testing devices which makes testing with TRAX a time saving and cost effective alternative to conventional measurements using separate instruments.
TRAX is a unique test system for testing power, distribution and instrument transformers, as well as a variety of other substation components.
Providing up to 800 A (TRAX 280) and 2200 V (2000 A and 12 kV with accessories) with a frequency range adjustable from 5 Hz (1 Hz with tan delta unit) to 500 Hz, TRAX can be used with an integrated touch screen or external computer device with web browser.
- Replaces need for multiple test sets
- Saves time by eliminating need for multiple instruments learning
- User-friendly interface reduces training and testing time
- Portable and compact system components for easy shipping
- “State of the art” measurement methods for advanced diagnostic testing