InTemp ® CX402-TXM (with Probe only) data loggers monitor temperatures in refrigerators, freezers, and other temperature-controlled environments to comply with global GDP requirements. The loggers communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to mobile devices. Using the InTemp app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance. All loggers feature a built-in LCD display to view current and daily min and max temperatures, advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and a single-point NIST Certification of Calibration for both the logger body and probe.
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get remote notifications of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device. Learn more about the CX Gateway here.
Models are available with a 2- or 4-meter external temperature probe for tracking actual refrigerator temperatures without Glycol buffers or freezer applications.
- Meets the CDC and VFC program requirements for both refrigerators and freezers
- Quick setup and deployment with the superior ease-of-use provided by the mobile app
- Easily transfer logger data to the free InTempConnect cloud storage
- Add the new CX Gateway device to get remote notifications of temperature excursions
- Automatically download data from one or more loggers within range of the optional Gateway device
- 3-year ISO 17025 compliant certificate of calibration