Featuring built-in test procedures and an intuitive user interface, the 710 allows users to quickly and easily perform valve tests, while the valve test quick-check results provide at-a-glance diagnositcs help you make maintenance decisions faster than ever. The valve health quick-check results let you know whether your valve is in good, marginal or in bad operating condition so you can quickly decide whether additional maintenance is necessary.
• Valve test procedures that deliver Good, Marginal or Bad assessment of a control valve
• Generic HART communication
• Best-in-class mA accuracy at 0.01 % measurement or source value
• Compact rugged design
• Intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup, easy to use
• 24 V DC loop power with mA measure mode (-25 % to 125 %)
• Resolution of 1 μA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltages ranges
• Built in selectable 250 Ω resistor for HART communications
• Simple two wire connection for all measurements
• Auto shutdown to conserve battery life
• Variable step and ramp time in seconds.