The 707Ex is an intrinsically safe loop calibrator for use in explosion endangered areas. The Fluke 707Ex is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive (Ex II 2 G Eex ia IIC T4) in Zones1 and 2. The 707Ex is also certified to operate inaccordance with Factory Mutual N.I. Class 1, Division 2 areas Group A-D.
- Large display and simple, quick-click push rotary button for easy one-handed operation
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy, interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure
- Push button with 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests
- Internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM
- Measures Vdc to 28 V
- Single 9 V battery that is easily changed
- 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA default start up modes
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 µA resolution
- HART® compatible resistance is connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators