Record three-phase power quality and monitor for power quality disturbances with the new Fluke 1750 Power Recorder and the Fluke Power Analyze software. These power meters automatically record every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time.
- Long-term analysis: Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues; monitor critical equipment, capturing power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction
- Power quality surveys: Quantify power quality throughout a facility, documenting results with professional reports
- Quality of service compliance: Validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Equipment Installation/Commissioning: Benchmark: power system prior to install to insure quality of service
- Power quality that meets the standard: All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
- Quick and reliable configuration: ARCHOS 43 Internet Tablet provides a window into what the instrument is recording, enabling quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations
- Threshold-free set up: Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software – no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups
- Captures everything: Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time
- Intuitive PC software: Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance
- Reporting has never been easier: Auto Report creates either standard reports or customized reports with the minimum effort or hassle.
- Plug and play: Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
- No need to reconnect wires: Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PC when connections are not correct
- Measure every parameter: Voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground
- 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture: Get a detailed picture of even the shortest events
- Quickly retrieve data: With included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection. SD card includes automatic download to SD when no other connection is made to the instrument