Compact and rugged, the Fluke 1740 Series Three-Phase Power Quality Loggers are designed specifically for technicians and engineers who need the flexibility to troubleshoot, quantify energy usage and analyze power distribution systems. Fully compliant with international power quality standards such as IEC 61000-4-30 and capable of simultaneously logging up to 500 parameters while also capturing events, the Fluke 1740 Series helps uncover intermittent and hard-to-find power quality issues more easily than ever. The included Energy Analyze plus software quickly assesses the quality of power at the service entrance, substation, or at the load, according to national and international standards like EN 50160 and IEEE 519.
- Measure all three voltage and current phases plus the neutral current: Three-phase and neutral voltage leads and four flexible current probes.
- Comprehensive logging: More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored in the instrument. A comprehensive range of power and power quality variables are automatically logged so you never lose measurement trends.
- Measure with premium accuracy: Meets the rigorous IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Edition 3 standard for ‘Testing and measurement techniques–Power quality measurement methods.’
- Capture dips, swells and interruptions: The 1748 includes event waveform capture and RMS event profile, along with date, timestamp and severity information to help pinpoint potential root causes of power quality issues.
- Measure key power quality parameters: Measures harmonics and interharmonics for voltage and current, also includes unbalance, flicker and rapid voltage changes.
- Optimized user interface: Capture the right data every time with quick, guided, graphical PC based application setup and reduce uncertainty about your connections with an intelligent verification feature and the only auto-correction function for a power quality logger. Connection errors are automatically indicated via an amber light on the units power button which turns green once corrected.
- Optimized user interface: Quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty
- Flexible power supply: Powers directly from the measured circuit with the widest available range for a power quality logger automatically going from 100 V to 500 V or from a wall line cord, so you can test anywhere.
- Rugged and reliable: Designed to withstand harsh installation environments with IP65 rating when used with IP65 voltage input adapter.