Storage memory allows 999 data points to be saved to the unit for review, or transmitted to a local printer or PC via the standard RS232 interface. The unique keylock feature enables tamper-proof operation. High and low limits are easily set, and a panel mounted LED provides visual notification to the user when torque reaches these limits. Systems include dedicated internal transducers in vertical or horizontal configurations, and rundown fixtures for power/pulse tool testing.
- ±0.5% Accuracy of indicated reading from 10-100% of the capacity (Bidirectional), ±0.25% Optional
- Eight selectable engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak, and 1st Peak
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours continuous use
- Joint Simulator supplied with all 1/4″, & 3/8″ drives, optionally available on 1/2″, 3/4″ & 1″ drives.
- RS-232 Output
- Selectable power tool filtering speeds: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, 1500Hz and 2000Hz
- For testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse, DC electric and pneumatic.
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate with Data