A range of capacities from 0.12 lb to 2000 lb (0.5 N to 10,000 N) is available to address numerous applications in the medical device, pharmaceutical, packaging, consumer products, automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
The force gauges feature an industry-leading peak sampling rate of 7,000 Hz, producing accurate results even for quick-action tests. Accuracy is ±0.1% of full scale, and resolution is 1/5000. A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauge’s many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
On-board data memory for up to 1000 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
- Now including MESUR Lite basic data acquisition software!
- High-speed 7,000 Hz peak sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Averaging mode – calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode – for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Programmable set points with pass/fail audible and visual indicators
- Large backlit graphic display
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
- Peak readings always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Aluminum construction
- Includes 10 pt NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate