Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements. Series 3 digital force gauges are directly compatible with a wide range of test stands, grips, and software.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Cert
- 3 Year Warranty
- Large backlit graphic display
- Continuous USB Output
- Programmable set points with pass/fail audible and visual indicators
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 3 selectable units of measurement