Beyond that it combines the best features of a push-button and knob-base loop calibrator, for extremely fast and easy calibration. The large display and simple quick-click rotary button lets you make quick selections and adjustments with one hand. Plus, features such as mA sourcing, simulation and measurement; simultaneous display of mA and % of span, and selectable step or ramp outputs, helps you work more efficiently and accurately. And you can quickly change the 9V battery without breaking the calibration seal.
- Provides simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- Delivers superior mA accuracy of 0.015%
- Provides 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate, and measure
- Includes HART® compatible resistance connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators
- Features push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- Includes 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Provides selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- Includes a 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without a DMM.
- Measures V DC to 28 V
- Runs on a single 9 V battery that is easily changed without breaking the calibration seal
- Offers 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes
- Features an innovative output adjustment dial
- Comes with a protective yellow holster with test lead storage and a three year warranty
- High performance intrinsically safe loop calibrator for use in potentially explosive environments
- Is certified in accordance with ATEX directive (Ex II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4) in Zones 1 and 2 and to operate in accordance with Factory Mutual N.I. Class 1, Division 2 areas Group A-D
- Features large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation