Using vibration analysis to evaluate machine health has many benefits, and with advances in sensor, recording
and analysis technology, vibration analysis is now within the reach of even small organizations.
• Measuring the vibrations of motors, pumps, and other common machines can reveal valuable information
about machine health—or impending failures.
• Vibration analysis can reveal four of the most common mechanical faults:
-imbalance, misalignment, wear, and looseness.
• Easier measurement procedures combined with automated vibration analysis enables personnel with
minimal trainingand experience to use vibration to evaluate machine health and determine required
Fundamentals of vibration condition testing & vibration signal analysis
- Fundamentals of capturing good vibration data
- How Fluke vibration tester helps user to understand machine condition and prioritize maintenance tasks
- How to operate the Fluke Vibration tester on rotating machineries to diagnose condition, potential faults
and severity of faults such as:
- Solution for Misalignment