UT5000 Intrinsically Safe thickness gauge with CorDEX CONNECT™ measures metal thickness for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) and Predictive Maintenance (Pdm) on pipelines and fixed equipment within hazardous locations. The unique corrosion mode option helps identify spots of thinning; MultiECHO™ technology improves accuracy on uneven surfaces; onboard memory stores up to 1000 readings.
- ATEX and IECEx Certified for Zone 1 IIC T4 hazardous areas Features CorDEX CONNECT™ Intrinsically safe probe supplied as standard full Colour, backlit screen
- EchoEcho Technology to measure thickness through painted surfaces
- Drop-down menus to select the correct material velocity
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy
- On-board data recorder and RFID scanner, store up to a thousand automatically linked to tag location
- Menu ‘flip’ function allows use by both left and right handed technicians