Extech's 461920 is a tachometer for RPM measurements. Make safe, non-contact RPM measurements (2 to 99,999 RPM) of rotating objects by pointing the integral laser (1.6-ft. target distance) at the reflective tape placed on the object to be measured. Complete with 9-Volt battery, reflective tape and user manual.
- Make non-contact RPM measurements of rotating objects
- Use reflective tape on object to be measured and point the integral laser
- Large 5 digit LCD display with backlighting
- Memory button for Last/MAX/MIN readings
- Counter function counts up to 99,999 revolutions
- Rugged, double molded housing