CyberScope is unique because it offers comprehensive site security assessment, analysis and reporting from a single, powerful, portable tool. As a ruggedized, purpose-built security solution, CyberScope eliminates the use of fragile laptops and tablets. With multiple functions, it provides fast, actionable insights on-prem into your site networks, filling the critical visibility gaps that other cybersecurity tools do not address.
Complete network visibility – On-site or remote
Network engineers and security specialists can use CyberScope to quickly identify every Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and BT/BLE device on your site network, pinpoint exactly where it is connected, and instantly determine if it is friend or foe. When SecOps teams are short-staffed, CyberScope extends their reach and improves cybersecurity. You get easy remote access and secure data collection, sharing and analysis in Link-Live™, NetAlly’s secure collaboration, analysis and reporting platform.
Site Assessments Simplified
Know your network – every device – on the wire or in the air. From the discovery of the infrastructure and every endpoint, quickly identify and classify each element. On-device sorting and filtering makes it easy to identify outliers. Then, verify proper segmentation of both wired and Wi-Fi networks at the point of access with a clear pass/fail indication. Path analysis provides complete port by port details of the network path to any device – crucial when hunting down unknown or nefarious devices – while RF locating speeds rogue hunting. Up-to-the-minute-accurate topology and heat maps make it easy to visualize device locations. The embedded Nmap analysis engine automatically scans for vulnerabilities on all endpoint devices. Finally, the secure Link-Live collaboration platform documents results for easing sharing within your team.
• Discovery: Combines scanning and active probing via five different network interfaces using multiple technologies to find and
audit endpoints and network infrastructure elements.
• AutoTest: Validates network connectivity and critical services (e.g., finds rogue DHCP and DNS servers) and others like HTTP/FTP
using the power of Nmap scripting; WiFi analysis for channel, APs, SSIDs, BSSIDs, or clients. AirMapper and spectrum analysis.
• Enables IT staff to effectively isolate critical assets through comprehensive network segmentation analysis (device, function,
department or security requirement); query switch ports for correct provisioning, and capture traffic on suspicious activity for
• Leverages the power of Nmap for endpoint assessment and vulnerabilities to identify threat vectors.
• Multi-technology: Wired Ethernet to line-rate 10 Gbps (copper and fiber), 2.4/5/6 GHz Wi-Fi 6, BT/BLE, RF Spectrum analysis (2.4/5 GHz).