LuminarHD incorporates Ofil’s benchmarked DayCor® proprietary technology ensuring daytime operation with the highest sensitivity to UV radiation of corona. LuminarHD is ergonomically designed and built for extended uninterrupted operation. Luminar HD has a large Sun Readable WVGA LCD, perfect for inspection in sunny conditions, and a powerful LED flashlight, to support poor lit inspected objects. Luminar HD is fit for remote testing of high & medium voltage apparatuses. It enables seeing pinpointed image of corona partial discharge and the emitting source. With the built-in GPS, temperature & humidity sensor plug and HD imaging, LuminarHD provides pinpointed and specific data that concerns the detected corona under specific ambient conditions in specific locations. Findings are available in real time, displayed on a high definition LCD and ready to be stored on board. LuminarHD assists inspectors investigate electrical faults and get a wider understanding of assets’ condition.
- HD720P videos & stills are stored on a micro SD flash card with: GPS, date&time, audio/text annotations, temp & humidity, counted UV events & gain values. Stored media can be played on the LCD or on external monitor via HDMI.
- A continuous interchangeable optical wide to narrow fields of view of both the visible and UV channels, horizontal 10-1.6 and vertical 5.6-0.9.
- A wide 5" high resolution VGA 800x480 pixels, LCD, with 1000 cd/m2 sun readable, adjustable power backlight, delivers sharp and vivid imaging of the inspected scenes.
- Powerful zoom, continuous interchangeable optical FOV of visible & UV channels and HD high resolution recording enable excellent view of imperfections during inspection and during back office processing.
- Pictorial menu and swift buttons to frequently used functions. personal default profiles can be defined.
- Power sources; a rechargeable Li-Ion bettery with over 2.5 hours run time, or 12VDC. External charging.
- 1GB Ethernet, Bluetooth, WI-FI