1) General instrumentation concept
- What is instrumentation and how does it affect operation.
- Common instrumentation processes used to maintain and upkeep a manufacturing plant or worksite.
i) Usage and implantation of Instrumentation control loop
- How does signal from the PLC/DCS interact with the transmitters and sensor in general manufacturing site
- How do we ensure the right tools are being used to verify transmitters and sensor.
2) 3 Core concerns
i) Electrical - Electrical verification/adjustment pertaining to DC V, DC mA, Hart communication, etc..
ii) Temperature - Temperature verification/adjustment pertaining to physical temperature reading in terms of deg c/ deg f.
We will also run through the different types of probes and advantages/disadvantages of each types of probes
iii) Pressure - Pressure verification/adjustment pertaining to physical pressure reading in terms of psi, bar, inH20, etc.
- We will also share challengers faced when handling with it.
i) Needs/reason for calibration - Purpose behind performing calibration. Common calibration practice and how does the calibration cycles goes about.
ii) Traceability - We will run through need for traceability and how does it go about.
4) Current trends/new instrumentation range of products that can help to simplify/troubleshoot, day to day tasks in the manufacturing plant.