Introducing New AirMapper™ Site Survey app for EtherScope™ nXG
Posted on5 Months ago
Introducing the new AirMapper™ Site Survey app for the AirCheck™ G2 Wireless Tester and EtherScope™ nXG Portable Network Expert. With AirMapper, users can now quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service or AirMagnet® Survey PRO.
- Complete faster and easier Wi-Fi site surveys with an entirely mobile platform that also features in-depth analysis tools.
- Perform enterprise-grade surveys without the need of a dongle or tethered device.
- View professional SNR and noise measurements on an easy-to-use handheld instrument
- Examine real-world coverage and gain insight into user experience to avoid performance complaints and costly Wi-Fi network re-design—See what the user is experiencing at that moment!
- Collaborate—Visualize and share survey data through Link-Live Cloud Service (no operating system restrictions) or AirMagnet® Survey PRO.
AirMapper Site Survey on AirCheck G2 or EtherScope nXG provides accurate and complete heat maps by measuring Wi-Fi performance from the perspective of other mobile devices. Users can map RF signal coverage and visualize Wi-Fi network performance at every location on the floor. The ease and portability of this solution enable technicians to quickly troubleshoot or validate the Wi-Fi network by measuring the real-world experience of mobile device users.
With the cloud-based Link-Live service or AirMagnet Survey PRO creating powerful visualizations of the recorded data, centralized engineers can analyze test results from far-flung remote sites without travel.